Calle Obispo No. 153 esq. a Mercaderes. Ciudad de La Habana
About Hotel Ambos Mundos
You may think you’ve gone wrong, stepping into the salmon-colored corner building that is the Hotel Ambos Mundos since instead of a reception desk, you’re welcomed into a piano bar.
Likely this is what attracted Ernest Hemingway the Hotel Ambos Mundos most famous guest and barfly evidenced by his bar tab, preserved for posterity in his (museum) room.
A classic hotel with a spacious lobby (and proper reception desk just steps from the bar). Every corner of this hotel oozes history, including the creaky bellhop operated elevator which deposits visitors on to a lovely roof terrace with unparalleled views and live music at cocktail and mealtimes.
Note:This room category is only available now on request.
Hotel Ambos Mundos the standard rooms are rather Spartan and minimalist – not dissimilar in design and style from room 511, where Hemingway wrote his short stories 80 years ago. Ho...
If you wish to proceed with this request please fill up the fields above and send, otherwise cancel and continue with your booking. We will advise you by email if your requested services are available or suggest alternatives. If you then wish to go ahead with booking we will send you a confirmation invoice by email with information on how to pay by credit/debit card or by bank transfer.
Your email has been sent. We will go back to you with a response soon.
You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account.
• In order to make a purchase you must be over 18 years old, be purchasing for yourself and have the legal capacity to make the transaction.
• You warrant that all the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
• Failure to supply the correct credit or debit card billing address information and/or cardholder details may result in delays to the issue of your Arrangements and may make the costs subject to increase. Please ensure that the details you give match those on your Credit Card or Debit Card billing statement. Cuba Travel also reserves the right to cancel your reservation after issue if payment is declined or incorrect cardholder details and billing information have been supplied.
• You are responsible for obtaining the relevant travel documentation required by the Cuban authorities either from the Cuba Consulate, your travel agent or airline in your country.
• If you are a citizen of the United States of America you are responsible for obtaining the relevant travel documentation required by the Government of the United States of America for travel to Cuba. Cuba Travel or its affiliates are not responsible or liable in any way if you have not obtained the relevant documents prior to traveling to Cuba. Cuba Travel or its affiliates are not liable for any penalties or claims by the Treasury Department of The United States of America as a consequence of you’re traveling to Cuba.
• Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the time you arrive in Cuba and your name on the passport must correspond with your travel documents.
Cancellation and Alteration Policy
Once you have paid for your reservation, the following cancellation and alteration policy applies.
1. If you cancel or alter the reservation 48 hours or more before your intended arrival date, we will refund you the total amount that you paid minus an administration fee equivalent to 3% of paid amount, with a minimum of US$ 20.
2. If you cancel or alter the reservation less than 48 hours of your expected arrival date, we will refund you the total amount paid minus the amount of the first day transportation charge of your intended stay.
Refunds must be requested in writing within 60 days of the date of your intended stay. Once this period has passed, no refunds will be made.
We will not make refunds to Credit Cards or Debit Cards, other than the Credit Card or Debit Card that was used for your booking. We may process refunds via wire transfer, in which case we will deduct any bank charges from the refundable amount. We aim to process refund within 3 working days after receiving your refund request and required information.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and availability, some errors might still occur. Once aware of such incidents we will make all reasonable effort to advise you within 48 business hours of the booking being made. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation and refund all monies paid, but this of course will be without any liability to you.