Malecon Esq Lealtad, Centro Habana, La habana, Cuba
About Hotel Terral
One of the newest properties in the Habaguanex S.A. chain, the Hotel Terral, opened in May 2012, is superbly located just steps from Havana’s world-famous Malecón. Impeccably designed using glass, steel and wood, the architecture takes full advantage of the seaside location and exudes the laidback elegance fitting with a high-end Caribbean getaway.
One of the secrets to the Terral’s charm is its size: with only 14 rooms, it allows staff to offer more personalized service.
The décor is inspired by the proximity of the sea – light boxes glow softly with images of mangroves and beautiful, aluminum-stamped lamps project little fishes on nearby surfaces. Many of the accents and furnishings are by local designers, but the Terral succeeds in capturing a universal, international feel, helped by the world map with different time zones and latitudes (Havana is at 23º08 N and 82º30W). Everything here is designed to maximize the seafront location: even the elevator zooms up and down along the glass facade, providing views of waves crashing along the Malecón.
Note:This room category is only available now on request.
Standard rooms are spacious and modern and each has a balcony (corner units have two) and sea views. The classy, minimalist design relies on natural materials channeling Japanese a...
If you wish to proceed with this request please fill up the fields above and send, otherwise cancel and continue with your booking. We will advise you by email if your requested services are available or suggest alternatives. If you then wish to go ahead with booking we will send you a confirmation invoice by email with information on how to pay by credit/debit card or by bank transfer.
Your email has been sent. We will go back to you with a response soon.
You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account.
• In order to make a purchase you must be over 18 years old, be purchasing for yourself and have the legal capacity to make the transaction.
• You warrant that all the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
• Failure to supply the correct credit or debit card billing address information and/or cardholder details may result in delays to the issue of your Arrangements and may make the costs subject to increase. Please ensure that the details you give match those on your Credit Card or Debit Card billing statement. Cuba Travel also reserves the right to cancel your reservation after issue if payment is declined or incorrect cardholder details and billing information have been supplied.
• You are responsible for obtaining the relevant travel documentation required by the Cuban authorities either from the Cuba Consulate, your travel agent or airline in your country.
• If you are a citizen of the United States of America you are responsible for obtaining the relevant travel documentation required by the Government of the United States of America for travel to Cuba. Cuba Travel or its affiliates are not responsible or liable in any way if you have not obtained the relevant documents prior to traveling to Cuba. Cuba Travel or its affiliates are not liable for any penalties or claims by the Treasury Department of The United States of America as a consequence of you’re traveling to Cuba.
• Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the time you arrive in Cuba and your name on the passport must correspond with your travel documents.
Cancellation and Alteration Policy
Once you have paid for your reservation, the following cancellation and alteration policy applies.
1. If you cancel or alter the reservation 48 hours or more before your intended arrival date, we will refund you the total amount that you paid minus an administration fee equivalent to 3% of paid amount, with a minimum of US$ 20.
2. If you cancel or alter the reservation less than 48 hours of your expected arrival date, we will refund you the total amount paid minus the amount of the first day transportation charge of your intended stay.
Refunds must be requested in writing within 60 days of the date of your intended stay. Once this period has passed, no refunds will be made.
We will not make refunds to Credit Cards or Debit Cards, other than the Credit Card or Debit Card that was used for your booking. We may process refunds via wire transfer, in which case we will deduct any bank charges from the refundable amount. We aim to process refund within 3 working days after receiving your refund request and required information.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and availability, some errors might still occur. Once aware of such incidents we will make all reasonable effort to advise you within 48 business hours of the booking being made. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation and refund all monies paid, but this of course will be without any liability to you.